For a relationship’s passion to last the distance, so you are still making love and having regular sex there are many things that need to be noted. A working woman who has children can easily lose herself in the ‘game of life’. Priorities change and for a busy woman they often put themselves at the bottom of the heap; everything else will get sorted first before they look after themselves. Here is a bit of advice for a relationship.
Here Are 13 Ways That A Woman Can Start To Put Herself First.
1. Take time each day to share about the struggles of your day. Go for a walk or have lunch with someone and have a chat about your day.
2. Get a massage, it will be very valuable. That physical contact in a non sexual way is a very essential part of helping the body relax and bring calm. By having a pleasing and enjoyable massage it will help unwind a lot of your body’s stresses.
3. Talking on the phone or staying in touch with friends and relatives is very important. It is crucial that you do not let the strains and drains of work and keeping a family and home life together stop you from taking time to talk with friends.
4. Making time to fit in a good 20-30 minutes a day to meditate, do yoga, exercise, write in a journal, to pray or work in the garden. Find that something that helps you relax, and something that works for you.
5. Start using your support structures or start asking for help rather than being too independent. Many women these days are strong enough in mind and body to complete any task and have attitudes of “no thanks, I’m fine”. I know because I am one of them! But remember to never miss an opportunity to let a man carry something for you or to open a door. Have a family picture, or a picture of your best friend around you while you work.
6. Get at least four hugs a day from friends and family members
7. Take a little bit of time every now and then to write thank you notes for the support you get from others.
8. Try taking another route home from work. Try to avoid trying to take quickest way home every time.
9. Become a holiday-maker in your own town and try to take a mini vacation whenever you can. Also try to get away from home, go visit family or friends out of town and enjoy new surroundings and vacations.
10. If you have ongoing issues in any respect, whether you are having trouble dealing with a death or a break up, join a support group or visit a counsellor to make sure you can talk about your feelings openly without being worried about your professional status.
11. Set aside one night a week for yourself. Or make one night a month ‘date night’ and go out and enjoy a movie or theatre, go out to dinner or stay home and take a long warm bath, or have a gorgeous home cooked meal.
12. List everything that needs to be done and make sure you take at least one day a month to rest and not solve any problems. If you are a full time mother, then take a day off and get away from home and children.
13. Write a list of everything you are grateful for.
Don’t try and accomplish everything on the list tomorrow, but be sure to wake up and remember that your feminine side needs nurturing. A woman in today’s world will tend to routinely stay in her masculine side and innocently damage not only her relationship with her partner, family, and maybe friends but the most important relationship of all could be damaged and that is the one we have with ourselves.
When it comes to finding different ways to spice up your own relationship you could try dressing up for your partner. There are some pretty pieces of lingerie out there that will make you look and feel good about yourself =)
Please let us know of any other ideas you have that have worked for you.